Dear visitors of English version of the ACSS website. If you walk through the Czech original, you can immediately discover that the English section is not a real clone of orginal but it is succinct. This is so because it aims to bring all the visitors basic information about building savings in the Czech Republic. We believe that the basic orientation in matters of the Czech building society and business associations, will provide the web. If you have any additional questions, please use listed contacts.
05. 04. 2016 - Annual Report for 2015 is available in two languages (EN, CZ) here.
22. 02. 2016 - You can find some actual statistical data of Czech bauspar system in the year 2015 at the appropriate section. There are some time series under the same link as well.
18. 01. 2016 - According to the Czech News Agency, building savings banks provided loans last year totaling almost 49 billion Czech crowns. The reasons for the increase include strong client loyalty and interest rates that are historically at their lowest levels.
05. 11. 2015 - Top executives from the European Federation of Building Societies are meeting in Prague to discuss problems affecting building savings loan products. The EFBS advocates the interests of more than 41 million European building savings clients, whom together have more than 200 billion euros deposited in building savings accounts. Building savings banks have loans on record amounting to 152 billion euros.
27. 05. 2015 - Nearly every fourth property in the Czech Republic has been improved thanks to building savings. A total of 2.2 million loans have been provided by building savings banks, 46% of which were used to finance remodeling and modernization projects.
19. 02. 2014 - Vladimír Staňura was elected by Presidium at its meeting as the new Chairman of the Association. Jan Jeníček became the first Vice-Chairman and Jiří Plíšek became another Deputy. The complete structure of the Association organs can be viewed in the appropriate section.
Welcome to www.acss.cz
We are your adviser in the world of building savings.
The Association of Czech Building Societies in the Czech Republic (ACSS) comprises five building savings banks. It was founded on June 29, 2000, with the aim of supporting the joint interests of the building savings banks operating in the Czech Republic. It thus continued a long-term informal co-operation among the financial institutions.
You can get more information about the ACSS here.
NOT TO OMIT
Do not miss any of important sites of this web
ACSS advises: contracts remain in full force and effect regardless of the expiration of the minimal saving phase period. You can read more here.